Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!

There are these three young men that I am madly in love with...they call me mom. I am so blessed! I'm not sure what we are going to do to celebrate Mother's Day, but a quiet day at home with my babies and husband sounds perfect.


I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. It seems like just yesterday they were babies...


Matthew, now 27


Thomas, now 24

Andrew, now 22


At some point I will be going out to visit with my mom for a bit. She is one of my greatest blessings. Thank you mama for loving me always!


I hope all of you moms out there have a beautiful day!

Blessings,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...