Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good Morning


The sun is trying it's best to shine throught the clouds today, and the wind is gently blowing. It's a beautiful day!

Billie has been fed and watered, so he is now taking a nap in the warm spring air.


Hollie is lounging in her favorite place. She's not spoiled is she?


And I am sitting at my computer contemplating my day. Hmmm? I think I will freeze fiddleheads today. My husband brought a big bag of them home last night, so I really need to get them in the freezer. There is nothing more delicious than a big bowl of fiddleheads! Do you like fiddleheads? Do you have any special recipes? I have a great one. Come back tomorrow and I'll share it with you!

Blessings,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please leave me a message. I'll be sure to respond!