Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good Morning


The sun is trying it's best to shine throught the clouds today, and the wind is gently blowing. It's a beautiful day!

Billie has been fed and watered, so he is now taking a nap in the warm spring air.


Hollie is lounging in her favorite place. She's not spoiled is she?


And I am sitting at my computer contemplating my day. Hmmm? I think I will freeze fiddleheads today. My husband brought a big bag of them home last night, so I really need to get them in the freezer. There is nothing more delicious than a big bowl of fiddleheads! Do you like fiddleheads? Do you have any special recipes? I have a great one. Come back tomorrow and I'll share it with you!

Blessings,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...