Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Another Rainy Day

Good Morning, it's just another rainy day here in Aroostook County. I was up early to let Billie out of his pen and get him fed. Billie is our pet goat. He is 3 1/2 months old and very spoiled. Our son brought him home while we were away. The last thing we needed was a goat, but I have to admit, he's been very easy to become attached to.


The very first thing I had to do was make him a little sweater, because I was sure he was going to be too cold. He was only 9 weeks then. We had a heat lamp in his pen, but in my mind he was still just a baby. Babies need to be warm.


I think he really likes his sweater. Isn't he cute? Hollie, our 2 year old boxer just loves him. They've become best friends. I thought Hollie was going to be a bit jealous, but I think Hollie knows she still has the best seat in the house.


Until tomorrow...

Blessings,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...