Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Keeper's Meeting......


 
We had our monthly Keeper's of the Home meeting on Thursday night. We decided a couple months ago that we would all learn how to make rag rugs. 
 
 
 
 
As you can see in these photos, everyone is busy connecting fabric and rolling it into a big ball.

 
Some of us brought our own little fabric rollers~LOL!
 
 
We'll be making the rugs at our November meeting. I think we're all really excited!
 
 
Everyone is using fall colored fabrics.
 
 
This is a picture of a rug I made earlier this spring, as a gift.
They are so easy and fun to make! We bought everything we needed here. Thank you Lora !
Next month I will be sure to post pictures of all our beautiful finished rugs.
 
 
Blessings,
Julie

4 comments:

  1. This was a very relaxing meeting for me. I enjoyed it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad Janice. You NEED to relax! You are such a good person and you are always doing so much for so many. We're going to have so much fun finishing these rugs!

      Delete
  2. Hi Julie, Looks as if you had a wondeful Keepers Meeting again! The rugs are fantastic. I love the one you made...especially the colors. They all will be great when they get finished. Everyone can always use an extra rug.Talk to you soon, Julie, and have a wonderful week full of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure did, Susannah! It was a lot of fun for everyone. The recipient loved the rug I made, too! These rugs feel SO FABULOUS under your feet. Do you crochet?

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...