Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Frosty Morning at the Homestead.....

 
 
Here are a few pictures that I took early this morning....
 
 
Frosted petunias
 
Our lawn that actually needs mowing.
 
Almost looks like snow on the ground.
 
Rutabagas
 
A beautiful weed
 
Beets
 
The chicken coop
 
Goosey, Goosey & Gander
 
Billie
 
A tree from my childhood homestead
 
Leaves on the apple trees
 
Honeysuckle
 
Autumn Joy
 
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot
 
Blessing,
Julie
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie.. Your pictures are lovely.. I like the Fall but not as much as you do.. I am a Summer soul... smile..
    I think Northern Maine and Southern New Brunswick are about the same weather wise..
    We almost went to Plaster Rock last week.. Quite near you, eh?
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so please leave me a message. I'll be sure to respond!