Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Frosty Morning at the Homestead.....

 
 
Here are a few pictures that I took early this morning....
 
 
Frosted petunias
 
Our lawn that actually needs mowing.
 
Almost looks like snow on the ground.
 
Rutabagas
 
A beautiful weed
 
Beets
 
The chicken coop
 
Goosey, Goosey & Gander
 
Billie
 
A tree from my childhood homestead
 
Leaves on the apple trees
 
Honeysuckle
 
Autumn Joy
 
Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot
 
Blessing,
Julie
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie.. Your pictures are lovely.. I like the Fall but not as much as you do.. I am a Summer soul... smile..
    I think Northern Maine and Southern New Brunswick are about the same weather wise..
    We almost went to Plaster Rock last week.. Quite near you, eh?
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...