Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Life...

I'm so sorry for the long pause between posts, but my internet hasn't been working. We did have a repairman come last week, but it's still not 100%. I'm sure things will be resolved soon, though.

Life has kept us quite busy this summer. My husband and I went on a little weekend getaway to Vermont and had a lovely time. As always, I hated coming back to reality! It was such a relaxing time and so needed for both of us.

Summers are always filled with so many projects that need to be done. We have picked raspberries and strawberries, made jams and jellies, made pie fillings and sauces, picked vegetables from the garden and filled our freezer with them. We are still waiting on the squash and zucchini to be ready...my favorites! Our goat, Billie, is loving the fresh peas, and so are the chickens!

The weather has been wonderful this summer, although we could use a little bit of rain. Just a little bit!

I have lots of pictures of all our summer adventures, but unfortunately they will have to wait for another day, because my computer is not letting me upload them.

I do hope that you are all having a lovely summer. I'd love to hear what some of you have been up to!

Blessings,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...