Monday, March 24, 2014

Craft Class–Week 5……

This week we made some really cute primitive pins. 


003
 
An old crow, and a sheep.
 
005
 
007
 
008
 
010
 
I love making small projects like this, because it's a great way to use up my scraps.
 
009
 
011
 
013
 
012
 
004
 
001
 
We had a small class tonight. It was nice.
There were only 5 of us, so we sat, stitched, shared stories, and laughed.
 
We have one more class left. I can't believe it's almost over. Time really does fly when you're having fun.
 
Another nice craft shared with friends.
Great job ladies!
 
Blessings,
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Annie, and welcome to my blog!

      Blessings,
      Julie

      Delete
  2. What a cute craft. This would be perfect for our church group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes it would! It's very easy and so much fun. I love pins.

      Have a beautiful day!
      Julie

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so please leave me a message. I'll be sure to respond!