Monday, March 24, 2014

Craft Class–Week 5……

This week we made some really cute primitive pins. 


003
 
An old crow, and a sheep.
 
005
 
007
 
008
 
010
 
I love making small projects like this, because it's a great way to use up my scraps.
 
009
 
011
 
013
 
012
 
004
 
001
 
We had a small class tonight. It was nice.
There were only 5 of us, so we sat, stitched, shared stories, and laughed.
 
We have one more class left. I can't believe it's almost over. Time really does fly when you're having fun.
 
Another nice craft shared with friends.
Great job ladies!
 
Blessings,
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Annie, and welcome to my blog!

      Blessings,
      Julie

      Delete
  2. What a cute craft. This would be perfect for our church group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes it would! It's very easy and so much fun. I love pins.

      Have a beautiful day!
      Julie

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...