Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Craft Class–Week 3…..

 I hadn't realized that I didn't get this posted yet. I guess I was so busy, I thought I had done it already.
 
This week, much to my students demise, we made candle mats.
Oh, they are not very fond of stitching, but every once in a while I like to throw it in. I think it keeps their fingers limber, so they can stay in shape for all the other fun things we do. (giggle)
 
 
076
 
077
 
 I just love his floppy ears!
 
079
 
080
 
The reverse side was done in green/cream homespun.
I didn't bring my camera to class, so no student pics this week. Sorry! I'll try again next week.
 
Despite the fact that some of the ladies don't like to stitch, I think they did enjoy themselves. We obviously didn't get the whole thing done in one class, so I'm anxious to see who will continue theirs at home. Hmmm? Denise, Jean, Sheila? Avis??!!
I hope they let me know!
 
Next week's craft is going to be a real "let it all out" kind of craft.
I can't wait!
 
Blessings,
Julie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...