Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Prize Goes to....


 
Michelle from Simple Pleasures!!!
 
 
Congratulations Michelle!
 
 
 
On another note......
 
 Our youngest son Andrew turned 23 today, Sept. 11, (I wrote this last night).  I can't believe he's 23! 
 
He's not big on having his picture taken, because he really hates the attention, but thankfully his girlfriend helped me convince him to let me take just one.
 
All three of our boys came over for a birthday supper. It's always so nice to have all the boys under our roof at the same time. We had baked stuffed haddock, twice baked potatoes, green salad and an apple crisp topped with vanilla ice cream for dessert. A bit unusual for a birthday cake, but none of us are big cake eaters and Andrew loves apple crisp.
 
 
You can see where I put 2 candles on the left and 3 on the right ~ 23! He really didn't want any, but everyone has to have candles to blow out on their birthday.
 
Well, everything has been cleaned up, the dishes are done and our boys have all gone home. It's been a busy day, but I loved every minute of it!
 
Blessings,
Julie
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having this awesome giveaway! I can't wait to get them. You are so talented, love the little sheep.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Michele. What a great give away to win!

    Susannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be having another one closer to Christmas. Keep watching for it! Michelle, I sent yours out yesterday morning. You should have it by the first of the week.
    Have a blessed day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner and thank you, Julie..
    Aren't sons grand? smile.
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...