Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Craft Class Week 5….


This week's craft was a tree skirt.
I just love how they all turned out!

039

 
037


038

 I really loved this one!
I think it's the larger trim, or maybe it's just that it's more the colors I like for myself.

P111814_1846


tree skirt 3


It was a small class this week. Our winter storm really messed things up, but it is that time of year. (frown)

This was a great no-sew project, and so much fun to do. Shiela would have loved that, but she wasn't able to make it to this class. She really doesn't like sewing projects!


Only 3 more classes left! Next week is another project made from wood.
I can't wait to show it to you!
 Until then....

Blessings,
Julie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...