Monday, November 10, 2014

Craft Class Week 3.....

We made these cute valances. 
They had a choice to do either 
fall... 


001 

 or winter...
 
002

 They can be used as a window valance, 

003

or you can put them at the top of a door.
 
004



006



005

These ladies are all so hard at work.

001



002

 She looks so relaxed!

003



005



007

This was really an ambitious project. I know they don't all love stitching, but they are better at it than they think. (smile)

Blessings, 
Julie

4 comments:

  1. I love these !!!! Any way you could show us the pattern and how to make them ? Would love to have them in my home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! I made my own patterns, but would be happy to mail them to you. Just send your mailing address to my email - jtweedie@ainop.com and I will get them out to you. :)

      Hugs,
      Julie

      Delete
  2. Really cute valances and perfect for now and after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! How have you been? I think about you often. Are you ready for Christmas yet? It seems like the months are flying by and it's coming up super quick.
      It's always so good to hear from you!
      xoxo

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...