Monday, November 18, 2013

November Keeper’s Meeting…


007
We had our November Keeper’s meeting last week and as you can see, we learned how to make our own wreathes.
002
It smelled just like Christmas.
Don't you just love that smell!
004
005
008
009
013
Marianne has been doing this for a while now, so she whipped hers up in no time.
010
Louann decorated hers as she went along. BEAUTIFUL!
014
At the end of the evening we had a drawing for a large wreath that Janice made.
CONGRATULATIONS RENAE!!!
She said she never wins anything, so we were glad she won the wreath.

I would also like to thank Big Rock Mountain for allowing us to use their facility to make our wreathes. Your generosity is greatly appreciated!

Another lovely night with some wonderful ladies!
I feel so blessed to have made such wonderful friends!
I can’t wait to see them again next month.
Blessings,
Julie

6 comments:

  1. I love homemade wreathes. I was reading some of you earlier post that I missed. Is that a real wood burning stove?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. We are hoping to get it all hooked up by Thanksgiving. It's just one of a few things that we still need to finish before we call the house complete.

      Blessings,
      Julie

      Delete
    2. I so enjoy reading your blog.Have been reading for a year or more.I know your busy getting moved in but I miss you not writing as often.Donna

      Delete
    3. Thank you Donna! I hope to get back into the routine now that we're in and somewhat settled.

      Stay warm!
      Julie

      Delete
  2. A Thank you to Big Rock ski-area for allowing us the use of the ski lodge to make our wreaths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for mentioning that, Janice. I should have done it myself. They were VERY KIND to let us use their facility. We greatly appreciate their generosity. THANK YOU!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...