Friday, March 1, 2019

My New Life

MY GOODNESS! It certainly has been a while since I last posted . I hadn't realized it had been almost 3 years!! Where did the time go?? Well, let me see?? Since my last post we have added a couple more years on to our marriage . This August we will celebrate 35 years! Amazing!! Our sons have given us 3 more grandchildren, we celebrated our youngest son's wedding to his long time love . Really long time, because they have loved each other since kindergarten! I discovered Instagram & Facebook for the first time, and I started a YouTube channel! Know let me share a few photos of the newest members of our family...

MADELINE LUCY

MAGGIE SUE

MASON JAMES

ANDREW & MIRANDA
(parents of Maggie & Mason)

 JOE & I

THE WHOLE GANG!

Now aren't those babies just the sweetest?! We are SO BLESSED! God has, and continues to be very good to us, and for that our hearts are grateful!

In August of last year, I decided to start a YouTube channel . Many have asked what moved me to do this, so let me answer that question for you . About 7 years ago, a wonderful lady (Faye Henry~The Blessed Hearth) inspired me to start a women's group here in my home . I named our group "The Keeper's of the Home". In this group, we share and learn together, all things home . I have formed so many new and wonderful friendships with the ladies in our group . They are so clever, knowledgeable and full of inspiration! I guess you could say it was this group that sparked me to start my channel . I thought that if I can share with these women my love of homemaking, then why not take it further? YouTube allows me to do that! I show and share my love for cleaning, cooking, baking, organizing, decorating and even a few DIY projects . I am really enjoying the learning process of this new adventure, and it has become an amazing creative outlet for me, as well . I would love for you to check it out for yourselves . I will leave a link below . Make sure you leave me a comment telling me if you came over from this blog to visit my channel, and please subscribe . I am always looking to grow my family of "Keepers"!

I'm so glad to be back!! I've really missed you guys!

Blessings,
Julie ~ Keeper of My Home
Instagram 
Pinterest 
Facebook

*Click on pictures to enlarge.
*Highlighted text takes you to link.



Leave your comments below ♥










2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie so nice to see you again..It has been awhile! Love all of your babies and I subscribed to your YouTube channel.. Good for you! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Faye! I cannot begin to tell you how much I have missed blogging....and YOU! You are so inspiring to me!
      Have a beautiful weekend! ♥

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...