Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Craft Class Week 2….

 First of all, let me just say that I cannot believe I have let almost the entire month of October go by without a post! I am so sorry about that!!

Now that fall is here, that means it's time for my fall craft classes.

In case you haven't noticed, I am starting with week 2. I still need to get pictures of our first week's project, so once I do I will be posting that one straight away.

Okay, so this project was totally designed out of the fact that I really needed something to hold up my cookbooks while following recipes. I was always propping them up on something, only to have them sag down...wash, rinse, repeat!

This is what I came up with... 




It's also great for displaying your favorite cookbook from season to season.


017

 
016

 I also found some other uses for it! (wink)

Oh, and for all you techy's out there...it makes a great stand for your Ipad or Kindle, too!

Just look at these ladies...so hard at work.

021



It was a great night, and I think they were pretty happy with what they made.
 
Great job ladies!

Blessings, 
Julie

2 comments:

  1. I need to make one of these ! I am always having to lay my cook book on the counter then moving it out of my way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! That is why I made this little gadget, and so far it's living up to it's name...."The Cookbook Holder". LOL!
      It's so easy to make Michelle. Just 3 pieces of wood...6" x 8", 3 1/2" x 8", and 2" x 8". You can pretty much see how it's put together, but if you have any questions, please let me know!
      Hugs,
      Julie

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...