Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Craft Class Week 1….


 As promised, here is this weeks project. It was something I found on Pinterest. I added the tail, but I thought it was cute!
I think three of these at varying heights would make an adorable spring display.

007
 
006
 
I made the sign just to show how easy it is to make these bunnies any size you like.
 
008
 
I decided to put everyone's name in a drawing for the sign. The little guy found a new home with Theresa last night after her name was the one drawn.
 
009
 
She was shocked and very "Hoppy" to have won!
 
Blessings,
Julie

4 comments:

  1. It was a fun class, such an easy project but we all loved them. I will be making more. Thank you Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. I was worried that it was too simple, but everyone did seem to like it. I still have leftover pieces if you want them for more.

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Have left over wood in the garage that would make a great bunny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. He was very easy and fun to do. I also used leftover wood that we had from building our home. A great way to use it up.
      Have fun!
      Julie

      Delete

I love hearing from you, so please leave me a message. I'll be sure to respond!