Sunday, October 27, 2013

The End is Near....


IMG_9177
 
Front door trim.
I still need to paint the door, but I need to wait for warmer weather. I'm hoping we'll get a couple  more nice days before Old Man Winter visits.
 
IMG_9173
 
More flooring going down.
 
 
 
IMG_9178
 
Window trim getting put on.
 
IMG_9182
 
Doors are all in place.
 
IMG_9184
 
I just had to get a picture of our sweet little granddaughter.
 
IMG_9191
 
I love the finished floor!
 
IMG_9199
 
I couldn't resist! She's so darn cute!
 
IMG_9221
 
 A cleaning bee last week. We took a little lunch break and enjoyed some pizza.
 
IMG_9224
 
My mom and sister helping out with the painting. Well, maybe just my mom helping with the painting. My sister was quick to let us know she doesn't do painting. LOL! I still love you Robbi Girl!
 
IMG_9254
 
 
IMG_9265
 
The stairway is done.
 
 
 
The fireplace is finally in place.
 
 
IMG_9275
 
 
 
IMG_9279
 
Our attic is nicely insulated. Not a job I'd want to do everyday, but I always wondered how they spray insulate attics.
 
As you can see, progress is being made, but there is still lots to be done. We were expecting to be in last week, but it looks like it may be this week sometime instead. We're okay with that, though. I still have so much painting to do!
 
Blessings,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Getting a Business Phone Service for your business is a lot like getting a phone line for your home. It's an identifier, a point of contact, a way to reach out to the world and for the world to reach back toward you. Beyond that though.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...