Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hope all is well.....


It certainly has become a winter wonderland in our neck of the woods. This is a picture of a neighbors barn. I love barns!
 
I'm not sure how much snow we actually got, but I don't think it was quite as much as they predicted we would get. The wind was quite wild though, and has caused a lot of drifting in our yard. Most especially our driveway. Wouldn't you know!
 
I'm really not a fan of the cold winters, but I do know for sure that I could never live anywhere else.  Just look at all this beauty....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Wishing you all a happy, safe and healthy new year!
 
Blessings,
Julie 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Julie, I have missed you but, as all of us, I thought you must be very busy with Christmas and everything that goes with it. We had a delightful holiday. I hope your 2013 will bring you and your family much happiness and peace. I've got a few projects to do. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I forgot to add to my comment how much I admire your pictures in this post....especially the old barn.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...