Saturday, March 16, 2019

March Keepers Meeting

We had our March Keepers of the Home meeting this week. At our last month's meeting we decided we should make a quilt together.


This is something we have never done before, but I'm thinking it will be a lot of fun. It won't be anything too big. We're thinking 12 squares, with a flower theme.  Six keepers will be embroidering 2 squares each.


We had a lot of fun picking out the designs each of us wanted to use, and once we had that part figured out, we ironed the pattern onto our fabric. This proved to be the most entertaining part for us, thanks to a very fun keeper. I'm thinking it may have been her first time using an iron. (giggle) It's a good thing she had a lot of help.




I think this is going to be a beautiful quilt. I always love when many hands come together to create something, especially the hands of friends. This quilt will hold some great memories with great friends, and that to me, will be the best part.

May God bless you with great friends in your life. I believe they make our journey that much more fun.

Blessings, 
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so leave me a comment below and let me know where you are from!

The Potager Garden

Good morning folks! It's another cool rainy day, here in Northern Maine. Our long winter has turned into a long, cold spring. Let's...