Friday, July 15, 2016

A Little Craft for Sale....

Hello everyone!

I admit it's been a while since I last posted, but like all of you, life is very busy! 
I love summer, but I have to admit, it's a lot of work! Lawn mowing, weeding the vegetable garden, tending the flower beds, making jams and jellies, along with other canned goodies, and then there's the everyday house chores. I know you can all relate!

Well today I have 3 2 wreaths for sale. Each one is handmade by me. The base is a grapevine wreath, with a fall colored fabric intertwined around it. The pumpkins are all made from muslin, hand dyed, and grunged. Their little wooden stems are wrapped in Spanish moss. Tucked in and around the wreath is Sweet Annie. My favorite! And of course there is a lightly grunged tag that reads, "Sweet Autumn 1802".

Each wreath can easily hang from a wreath hanger on any door. Just be sure not to expose the wreath to the elements, as it will not last. I hang mine on my inside porch door, and it does fine.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these primitive pumpkin wreaths, please email me or let me know in the comment section.

Pictures can be enlarged by just clicking on them. 


This is a 10" wreath with a more golden look to it.
$36


 "Sweet Autumn 1802"





A closer view of the pumpkins.


12" wreath with a lighter color fabric weaved around it.
$38


I hope you are all having a wonderful summer. I know I am. It can't last long enough! 

Enjoy the sunshine!

Blessings, 
Julie

Updated at 4:57 pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, so please leave me a message. I'll be sure to respond!